An 84-year-old woman hospitalized after a fire in her kitchen, in Manche – Angers Info

DR – Fire in Percy-en-Normandie, an octogenarian hospitalized.

Aafter inhaling smoke in the fire in the kitchen of his house in Percy-en-Normandie an 84-year-old woman was hospitalized on Thursday, June 23, 2022.

Around 9:10 p.m. this Thursday, June 23, firefighters from the rescue centers of Villedieu-les-Poêles – Rouffigny and Percy-en-Normandie (Manche) were mobilized for a fire in a pavilion in Percy. The emergency services were alerted by a witness, a 46-year-old woman, when the fire broke out in the kitchen of the house of an 84-year-old woman. She rescued the octogenarian with the help of another 70-year-old woman.

Once the fire was under control of the firefighters, the three women, having inhaled toxic fumes, had to be examined by the emergency services. While the other women were not hospitalized, the victim of the fire was transported to the Coutances hospital center, according to Actu.

.

Leave a Comment