Channel: an 84-year-old woman hospitalized after a fire in her kitchen

The fire started in the kitchen of the pavilion. (© Photo illustration actu.fr/Florian Tiercin)

Firefighters from the rescue centers of Villedieu-les-Poêles – Rouffigny and Percy-en-Normandy (Manche) were hired this Thursday, June 23, around 9:10 p.m., for a fire in a pavilion located in the Saint-Michel residence, in Percy.


Three women bothered by the fumes

Fire one taken in the kitchen of an 84-year-old woman’s home. The emergency services were alerted by a witness, a 46-year-old womanwho came to the aid of the octogenarian, with another 70-year-old neighbor.

All three inhaled fumes and had to be examined by firefighters. The tenant of the residence was transported to the Coutances hospital center, while the other women, after examination, could be left behind.

Firefighters extinguished the fire and ventilated the premises.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow La Presse de la Manche in the My News section. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Leave a Comment