Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 apricots
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 150g flour
- 50g hazelnut powder
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl of milk
- 150 g of Roquefort cheese
- 5 cl of olive oil
- 10 g of butter for the mold
1. Wash the apricots. Wipe them. Split them in half and pit them. Cut them into small pieces.
2. Cut the Roquefort into cubes.
3. In a container, beat the eggs with the milk and olive oil. Add the flour, hazelnut powder, baking powder and chopped rosemary, mix well. Salt and pepper.
4. Add the apricots and the Roquefort cheese. Mix well again.
5. Leave the dough to rest for 1 hour in a cool place.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C (th. 6)
7. Pour the mixture into a lightly buttered and then floured cake tin.
8. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven.
Advice : for individual cakes, bake for 20 to 25 minutes, monitoring the cooking.