Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 140g flour
- 30g ground almonds
- 115g butter
- 130g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 450 g currants
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl. Add the softened butter and mix again until a smooth paste is obtained.
2. Sift the flour and almond powder. Temporarily incorporate them into the batter with the yeast and vanilla sugar while mixing to form a smooth batter.
3. Preheat the oven to 160°C (Th.5).
4. Divide the mixture into 6 small jars. Arrange 2/3 of the de-stemmed redcurrants evenly in each jar. Pendant Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Check for doneness and add the rest of the currants. Pendant Bake again for 10 minutes.