Aguerd signs West Ham, what Nice asks PSG for Galtier, a rebound for Raphinha, Rabiot’s price, Bara’s new offer for Lewandowski… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day. Also discover the Telegram Foot Transfer, to not note anything of the news of these 24 hours.
Aguerd to sign West Ham on Monday
The summer transfer window is now open in France, the clubs are busy preparing their workforce for next season. From Monday to Saturday 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the mercato table of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Aguerd signs West Ham, the jackpot for Rennes!
As expected, Rennes central defender Nayef Aguerd (26) joins West Ham. The English club formalized Monday the signing of the Moroccan international until June 2027. According to the English press, the amount of the operation amounts to 35 million euros. A big gain for Stade Rennais who had recruited the player against a check for 4 million euros in 2020 from Dijon.
2. What Nice asks PSG for Galtier
Following the refusal of Zinedine Zidane to come this summer, Paris Saint-Germain now wants to complete the arrival of Christophe Galtier as coach. PSG and Nice have entered into negotiations, but the positions of the two clubs are struggling to get closer. According to Foot Mercato, Nice asked between 8 and 10 million euros to release their coach. For its part, Paris SG would not be willing to spend more than €5 million. What to derail the operation? Not necessarily. On Sunday, L’Equipe mentioned the possibility of including players in the transaction to facilitate the operation and fill a basket that does not seem insurmountable.
3. Bara doubled by Arsenal in the Raphinha case?
Courted for several months by FC Barcelona, Raphinha could finally not join Catalonia this summer. Indeed, Goal announces that the Leeds winger is about to sign Arsenal! According to the media, the Gunners would have overtaken the Barcelonans in this file by agreeing to meet the demands of the Peacocks, who demanded around 50 million euros to transfer the former Rennais. Wanting to join Bara, the Brazilian would have had enough of waiting for an offer from the Catalan club, which needs to sell before it can start its transfer window. He would therefore have ended up agreeing to sign Arsenal. In this case, caution remains in order and it is possible that the Raphinha clan tries to put pressure on the Bara to get things moving. To be continued…
4. Rabiot’s price
Three years after his arrival, Adrien Rabiot would keep leaving Juventus Turin. As mentioned this weekend, the French midfielder would have asked to leave one year from the end of his contract. The Old Lady does not retain the international tricolor. According to L’Equipe, the selling price of the former Parisian would have been set between 15 and 20 million euros. A price that should not scare off interested English clubs (Manchester United, Chelsea, Newcastle).
5. Bara’s new offer for Lewandowski
After an initial offer of 32 million euros refused by Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona will as expected come back with a new proposal for Robert Lewandowski. While a sum of 40 million euros (including bonus) was mentioned, the Blaugrana revised their formula a little and would offer 40 M€ plus 10 M€ in bonuses, according to the German daily Bild. Will this new offensive be enough to pinch Bayern? It is possible since the German press announced that the Roten demanded 50 M€ to finally open the door for their striker, under contract until June 2023 and eager to join Barcelona this summer.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday, June 20, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Luka Elsner is the new coach of Le Havre.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG would have probed the left side of Roma, Leonardo Spinazzola.
– Lens claims between 35 and 40 M € for his environment Seko Fofanatargeted by PSG and OM.
– The right piston Jonathan Clauss interests Chelsea. Objective claimed 10 M€.
– Bara refuses to pay part of his defender’s salary Clement Lenglettargeted by OM for a loan.
– The striker Bamba Dieng wants to stay OM.
– Targeted by OM, the centre-back and midfielder of Vitesse, Riechedly’s Bazoerheads towards M’Gladbach.
– OM appreciate Wolfsburg’s side right, Kevin Mbabu.
– The striker Moussa Demble does not plan to leave Lyon this summer.
– Montpellier thinks of the lateral right of Villarreal, Serge Aurier.
– Angers asks 7 M € for his attacking midfielder Angelo Fulgini.
– Rennes thinks of the central defender of Fenerbahe, Kim Min Jae.
– The middle extension Remy Cabella Montpellier is not Not possible currently, according to its president Laurent Nicollin.
– Lens thinks of the young right side of PSG, Thierno Bald.
– At the end of the contract at PSG, the winger Angel Di Maria Should sign Juve well.
– Inter and Chelsea are close to an agreement for a paying loan (€10m excluding bonus) for the striker Romelu Lukaku.
– Josep Guardiola thinks his attacking midfielder Bernardo Silvacourted by the Bara, will remain Manchester City.
– AC Milan on a contract with a net annual salary of € 3 million at the left side Marcelloout of contract at Real.
– The middle of Sassuolo, Maxime Lopezdo not close the door a departure.
– Leeds about €20m Wolverhampton for Adama Traorthe winger loaned to Bara last January.
– Grone thinks of the central defender of Bara, Samuel Umtiti.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget to consult the brief of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!